I was nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by Scarlett’s BPD Corner. First of all, thank you so much! I didn’t think anyone really read my blog, so the mere fact that she has seen it and liked it means a lot to me 🙂
Scarlett shares her life through the lens of being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder; she has beautifully written insights into her daily life in the form of journal entries, as well as delicate poetry and informational posts on BPD. Mental illness is too often misperceived, disregarded, and shunned in our modern society when in my opinion, it should be sought to be more understood and accepted. We can all learn from each other’s experiences and perspectives. Scarlett’s openness to share her experience is truly brave, and her writing is honest and relatable. Go check out her blog! 🙂
Unique blogger award rules:
1. Share the link to a blog that’s shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, tag 3 people for the same award.
4. Ask them three questions.
Scarlett’s nomination questions:
1. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
This is a very difficult question, as I just recently realized the importance of having role models in my life! Right now I am very into learning from Marie Forleo, who I think has a genuine intention to help people succeed in small business ownership and Laura McKowen who is pioneering a new sobriety movement for women in America.
2. If your house was on fire and you could only grab 3 things before leaving, what would they be?
My passport, my budgies (parakeets), and a painting my mom made before I was born. If “things” can include people, then I’d trade my boyfriend for my passport 😉
3. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Make more art, learn to bake amazing vegan treats, travel & read more.
My nominees for the Unique Blogger Award are:
Here are my questions:
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 music albums with you, what would they be (must be studio albums, no mixtapes lol soundtracks are OK though!)?
- If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) and have a one-hour-long conversation with them, who would it be?
- What is something on your bucket list that you keep putting off?